2. Personal Information
2.1 "Personal Information" means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable.
2.2 We may Process: your personal details (e.g., your name); demographic data (e.g., your nationality); your contact details (e.g., your email); records of your consents; purchase details; information about your interactions with our content; and any views or opinions you provide to us.
We may also Process information about you from your use of our Services (e.g., the type of plan you are using, the amount of ram, etc.), including your interactions with content on the Services.
2.3 We may Process the following categories of Personal Information about you:
-  Personal details: your name; username or log in details and password.
-  Demographic information: nationality and language preferences.
-  Contact details: postal address and email address.
-  Consent records: records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
-  Location information: location data that describes the precise geographic location of your device ("Precise Location Data").
-  Purchase and payment details: records of purchases and prices; invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; payment amount; and payment date.
2.4 Personal information such as first and last name and e-mail address are never shared with third parties, commercial or individual. Client accounts are kept indefinitely for transaction logging purposes but can be removed upon request after 6 months of account closure, or no active services. Information may be provided to law enforcement if proper lawful and legal court order is provided.
3. Client Service Data
3.1 Information hosted on our servers by client will never be accessed, saved, or modified by any SkyNode representative without initial notification to and consent of the client, unless client requests technical support prior that may require accessing server data; excluding any offered automated backups. Client server data backups are not accessible by technical support or billing representatives, escalation of data request for service restoration purposes only, must be passed to management.
Technical explanation: Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
-  Preference Cookies. Help remember and process the items in your shopping card
-  Preference Cookies. Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
-  Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4.3 You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site/service.